Call for financial support for individual services
The partners in the European ELBE EUROCLUSTER project have launched a call for financial support for individual services. The first window of this call has a budget of € 110,000. This will enable at least 11 individual SMEs to receive financial support.
Types of services
This call is aimed at European SMEs that make use of individual services within one of the following categories:
- Access to test facilities.
- International development.
- Marktet & business intelligence.
- Development and technology transfer.
- Green and IT Technology expertise.
Interested SMEs are required to submit their application together with their service provider or to describe the type of service they are looking for.
Only a limited number of applicants will eventually receive financial support. The following criteria will be used for the selection of these SMEs:
- Business strategy and scale-up potential;
- Relevance to ELBE Eurocluster domains;
- Pertinence of the service provider.
Are you an SME and do you want to make use of this offer? Submit your application by 8 March 2024 at 5 pm CET through the EU Research Platform.
The second window of this call is scheduled for later this year. If desired, you can submit a new application at that time. More information will follow in due course.