Who will be Blue Cluster's new CEO?
As Blue Cluster's CEO, you will head a small but fine organization strongly committed to the development of the sustainable blue economy in Flanders and beyond. Within this framework, we facilitate innovative projects and organise various activities for our more than 150 members and partners.
Your role as CEO consists of steering the ship, charting the course, providing support and engaging in mediation. You look after the relationship with our members and maintain contacts with various authorities and administrations. You network with similar actors and look for useful collaborations (national and international).
Below are some key attributes you need to meet as CEO of Blue Cluster:
- Integrative strategic capabilities (inclusive strategy formation)
- Leadership skills (including creativity/innovation, analysis and synthesis)
- Communication and negotiation skills (PR and representation)
- Knowledge of innovation and economic policy (regional and cluster oriented)
- Maturity, self-control/confidence and openness to diversity
- Able to work without big ego
- Attention to opportunities
The procedure for the appointment of our new CEO is in the hands of selection agency Altior. For a detailed job description, please contact An Poelman.
Applications will close at the end of March. In early April, Altior will carefully review all submissions and further interviews will be scheduled based on the available information.
Interested and want to apply? Or any further questions? Please contact An Poelman
We wish all candidates the best of luck!